Monday 9:30 am - 10:30 am
- Challenge your endurance by being in a constant state of activity for at least 20 minutes
- Body Blast is carefully programed to work at 70-80% of your max heart rate: the endurance zone
- Train your body to burn fat for fuel
- Feel noticeably more energized
- Attain a lower resting heart rate
STRENGTH 'N' STRETCH
Monday at 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- A fusion of stretch and gentle strength work
- Fix tight and sore hip flexors by strengthening glute and thigh muscles
- Correct sore and immobile shoulder joints by strengthening the shoulder and chest muscles and exercising the rotator cuff
Tuesday 9:30 am - 10:30 am and Thursday 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Gives you long, lean muscles
- Use bands, weights & much more to transform your body
- Helps to improve posture, relieve back pain and flatten your stomach
- Teaches body awareness
Tuesday 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Exercise is important at every age and should be accessible for all fitness levels
- For this reason, E-Fitness offers a completely impact free workout while seated
- Light weights, bands and Pilates balls are used to provide a gentle but active workout, challenging the body at a safe and appropriate level
- Each class finishes off with a short, seated cardio portion to exercise the heart and lungs
Wednesday 9:30 am - 10:30 am
- Weights are beneficial at any age, but are critical at 40+ for bone density
- Focus on a different body part each week
- Get your "Best butt ever", chisel your abs, muffin tops &/or love handles
- Define and refine your whole body
Wednesday and Friday 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Suffering from aches and pains?
- Miss the days when you used to be able to touch your toes?
- Finding that your movement is restricted and stiffness is getting you down?
- If you answer "yes" to any of the above, this is the class for you!
- The most relaxing and restorative hour you'll ever have and your body will thank you for it.
Thursday 9:30 am - 10:30 am
- Melt away the pounds in a dance/aerobics/Zumba fashion to music's greatest hits
- A super fun way to get in a cardio workout
- Suitable for all fitness levels
- Gives your brain a workout as well!
Friday 9:30 am - 10:30 am
- Utilize stability balls, gliders, bars, light weights and much more to execute slow, precise movements
- Strengthen your body's small stabilizing muscles and feel more confident in your balance
- Perform exercises in a more effective manner through muscle control
- Achieve overall body strength and body awareness
Whether you are from Rosedale, Don Valley Village, The Danforth, The Beaches, Davisville Village, Leaside, East York or Yonge–Eglinton, come and give us a try
For long-term health and wellness, the body needs cardiovascular activity, resistance training and time to work on flexibility. In one week at E-Fitness you get it all!